Friday, October 15, 2010

Bieber Inspired Nail Polish, Looks of the Week, Breaking Dawn Cast & More!

Nicole by OPI has contracted none other than teen queen (yes I said queen, and I meant it too)Justin Bieber to create a line of nail polishes. I don't know about you, but OPI has completely lost respect. There will be six shades: One Less Lonely Glitter (pale purple), Prized Possession Purple (grape), Give Me The First Dance (silver), Me + Blue (metallic blue), O.M.B! (metallic red) and Step 2 the Beat of My Heart (heart shaped specks). Click here to read the whole article while I go throw up because I'm so disgusted.

I came across this great photo gallery from StyleList that you must check out. They have celeb Looks of the Day and the most recent was the beautiful Sophia Loren looking stunning in a pencil skirt and blazer. If you go through the photo gallery you will some really great looks from some of my fave celebs over the last couple weeks. Some of my faves...Jennifer Hudson looking amazing in a purple Michael Kors dress, Minnie Driver was stunning in a layered minidress, and even though she annoys the crap out of me Katie Holmes looked very classy in head to to Calvin Klein. You can check out the gallery here.


Wanna know about all the recent cast hires for Breaking Dawn? Here's a great article with pictures of the actors playing clans and covens involved in the movie. I only recognize one actor, but let me know what you guys think. Is this what you pictured in your head when you were reading the book?
Has anyone seen this movie? Tim and I have a Regal card and the last time we went to see a movie we earned enough points to get a free movie ticket. Well of course I put it somewhere and forgot about it. I found it this week and realized it expires on Tuesday so I'm going to try and drag Tim to go see this with me in between all the baseball watching we'll be doing. Most of my weekend will be dedicated to watch the Phils battle the San Francisco Giants in the NLCS.

New fave song that you all should check out if you haven't, Taio Cruz feat. Ke$ha - Dirty Picture. Loooooooovvvvvveeee it!

Ok that's my random news for the week! I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!






♥ Erin

1 comment:

Miss K said...

I thought that JB coming out with his own nail polish was lame too, but the colors look like they might be good. LOL. It's just weird the OPI Nicole would collaborate with him bc IDK many young girls who can spend $8-11 on nail polish.

I've wanted to see The Town too, my sister said it's pretty good. Not a must-see in the theatre but definitely see sometime. Other than her, I've heard great things about it.