Thursday, September 9, 2010

Win a Designer Bag!


Ok ladies here is a great contest from Shop It To Me that could win you a designer bag of your choice. It's super easy and will take 5 minutes I promise.

If you are unfamiliar with Shop It To Me, it is an online personal shopper. You just tell them your favorite designers and sizes and they scour the Web to find the items you love and send you personalized e-mail alerts that feature the latest markdowns, secret promotion codes, and VIP sale events.

So I got this email that is valid until tomorrow only. All you have to do is send the email to your friends and every invite counts as an entry as long as the invited then sign up for the service (which is free by the way).

If you want an invitation just email me at erinsworld09@gmail.com and I'll send the invitation over ASAP since the contest ends tomorrow. The purses are super cute, I have my eye on the Tory Burch Louisa Hobo.






♥ Erin

No comments: