Tuesday, September 21, 2010

An UGG Dilemma

I need everyone's help! Last week I found a pair of UGG Argyle Knit boots that I have wanted since last year for $90 (original retail is $140). I was super excited. I got them from a ski shop out in California that was trying to get rid of the last few pairs it had. Luckily they had them in my size and the color (charcoal) I wanted (or so I thought). So when I got them, I took them out of the box and noticed they were brown! I know most of you are saying, "who cares? they were $90!" However, my dilemma is because I already have a pair of UGG Classic Tall boots in brown. It's my own fault. The picture of the boots was charcoal, but I clearly picked stout because that was the only color available in my size. I was so excited I found them so cheap I never even thought about it. I love them though, they're so comfy. I have pictures below of both boots side by side.

This is what I wanted

This is what I got


Here's the comparison between what I have. Let me know what you guys think!




Are they too similar? Should I return them and just ask for the charcoal ones for Christmas? See my dilemma?








♥ Erin

7 comments:

Kyra said...

If it was me I'd return them and get the ones I wanted. PS - love the grey!! Now I want them too (in grey) haha.

Caroline said...

If you aren't sure about them, return them and get the ones you originally wanted!!

Christina said...

i'd return them and get the ones you wanted. the grey might be more expensive but ultimately you will get more wear out of them.

Erin said...

I think everyone's right. I have a gift card to bloomies so might go there and get them. I just couldn't believe they were that cheap. I found them else where like 6 pm and Zappos for about the same price, but they were all in the stout color. :(

Marisa said...

I have bear paw FUGGS i guess you call them in grey knit and i love them and i believe i spent $40 and I have had them for almost a year now. i love them and the price. just an fyi.. but they are cute Erin I will not lie.

Miss K said...

Return them. Here's why: they weren't what you originally wanted. You went home and thought about it. Asked a few people. Then did a blog post about it. Hello buyers remorse! lol I hate when this happens to me! It just eats me up inside. I'd return them and get the charcoal ones if possible or put the charcoal ones on your Christmas list.

Erin said...

I shipped the shoes back today ladies. Thank you for all the advice. I'm going to get the ones I really want. What would I do without you guys?