Thursday, September 23, 2010

Hellllooooo Fall!

I know it depends on what calendar you're looking at, so yesterday or today is the first day of fall. Well here in the DC area, it brought us a 90 degree heat wave! WTF?! We've had the windows open for the last few weeks and it's been beautiful. I was so disappointed to turn the air back on yesterday. Hopefully this will not last. Even though my heart truly belongs to summer, fall fills me with such excitement! I love the colors and the smells that surround fall among other things like Halloween, fall foods and Oktoberfests. And out of all my wardrobes, my fall one is the best hands down. I can't wait to break out my boots and sweaters! Along with fall also comes football and baseball postseason which I am always excited for. Tomorrow make sure you look out for an outfit post. I've been doing some fall shopping and I have a lot to share with you. However, today's second post is just so I can announce that my favorite seasonal Starbucks drink is back. No, it's not pumpkin spice latte that everybody else wants...it's the Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate! I fell in love with it 2 years ago and then they didn't bring it back last year, I almost cried. Well they heard our disappointment and brought it back. I can't wait to get one this weekend. This is Starbucks' description:

"Hot chocolate with mocha sauce and toffee nut syrup, topped with sweetened whipped cream, a caramel drizzle and sprinkled with our sea salt and Hawaiian Turbinado sugar topping."


Mmmmmmmmmmm! What do you guys love about fall?






♥ Erin

2 comments:

Christina said...

big fan of this drink. i just wish the weather would cool down so i would be in the mood to drink it.

Miss K said...

I don't drink coffee and starbucks hot chocolate doesn't mix well with my stomache, ahem. I do LOVE their hot caramel cider- delish! I'm even drinking cider now. Yay for fall!