Thursday, August 19, 2010

Weekend Recap

Yes I know it's Friday...

From last Thursday until Saturday, my time was spent in PA. Thursday night was spent with my good friend Nikki at Citizen Bank Park watching the Phils take on the Dodgers. I only took one picture with my phone, I was just not in the picture taking mood. Sorry guys. This is the view from our seats...

We had a blast. The Phils came back to win 10-9 after being down 9-2. I was so glad we didn't leave like everyone else did. Afterwards we headed over to the team store to buy a couple things. I had been looking for this shirt everywhere...

It's only available at the ballpark, I haven't been able to find it on the team site or anywhere else. It's super cute and it's so me don't you think?

Friday was spent doing family stuff. My sister and I went out to lunch with my Dad which was nice. I love stopping in his work to see people I've known almost my whole life. My Dad has worked there since before I was born. Anyway, since my step mom was sick I took my sister to the Dublin carnival. For some reason I thought it would be fun to go on rides...bad idea. Those rides are scary and unsafe! I was trying to tell my sister (she's 12) that when she gets to be my age she won't be as fearless and she'll hold more value for her life. When I was younger I loved carnivals. Now, they just scare me. I was actually sore the next day from being tossed around so much. At one point my sister told me that I was making her nervous. Anyway this is her on one of the rides of death (she's fearless). I kept making excuses not to go on rides because I had my purse and could not be thrown upside down. Here's a picture of her in one of the death traps that she went on twice.
I will tell you that I did enjoy the carnival food. I was really excited to have funnel cake.

And finally on Saturday I got to see Tim's sister Grace and my nephew Tyler! He's so big and smiley! I got to hang with them for a few hours which was nice. Here's a picture of him playing on the floor. He's my little munchkin!


Sorry I was slacking this week. I haven't had anything to report. I've been good and haven't shopped, but I've been bad and haven't cooked that much either. Hopefully I'll have more to post next week. This weekend Tim is away for work so it's just me and the dog. I'm going to clean, and maybe do a little (very tiny) shopping. My girlfiend Anylise is coming to visit on Saturday because she's in town for a conference so that will be nice. Other than that I plan on soaking up as much sun as I can in these last few summer weekends. Enjoy your weekend guys!





♥ Erin

No comments: