Monday, August 2, 2010

Weekend Recap

This weekend Tim's family came down for a visit. For Father's Day Tim bought tickets to the Philles vs. Nationals game here in DC for his Dad (and fam). They haven't been here to visit in a while so it was nice have people come to us for once and get to see the Phils all in one weekend.

They arrived Saturday afternoon, so I had made a couple appetizers for them when they got here because I knew they would be hungry. I made the cucumber appetizer that I posted about earlier this week and since I still had cucumbers left over I made my favorite veggie dip that's super easy.

My favorite veggie dip is Hidden Valley Ranch dip. It is very tasty and takes only minutes to make. All you have to add is a 16 oz. container of sour cream, mix and it's ready to enjoy!

After lunch we got ready to head on out to the ball game. Even though the Phils lost miserably, it was still nice to catch a game. We had beautiful spring like weather all weekend. There was hardly any humidity all weekend with a very comfortable breeze. It was clutch weather to watch a game in. Below are some of the pics from the game. I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend as well!
The view from our seats

Phils new rookie outfielder Dominic Brown

Tim's parents and brother, Jim

Tim and I








♥ Erin

No comments: