Wednesday, August 18, 2010

TV/Movie News

It's only Wednesday and I am already overwhelmed by my TV/Movie news for the week. To start things off, True Blood on Sunday was amazing as always. There are only 3 episodes left and I can't believe the season is almost over! They only go 12 episodes unlike cable shows that can get in the 20's per season. Check out September's issue of Rolling Stone...
...whoa! That is a hot cover. Alexander Skarsgard is one of my favorite characters (fanning myself). Sam Trammell doesn't really do anything for me, but if you're a True Blood fan you have like this picture. It totally encompasses everything this show is about. I can't wait until next Sunday!

Next, all you Harry Potter fans get ready for a sneak peek. Warner Brothers released 20 production stills from The Deathly HallowsPart 1 due out November 19th. Here are a couple of the pictures, but you can click here to see all 20. There are some good ones, but I can't wait for another trailer to release! Enjoy! And finally, my fave show OTH got some real baby news today. E!online is reporting that Bethany Joy Galeotti (AKA Haley) is apparantly pregnant. Her character does become pregnant this season so that will be easy! However, the bad news is Bethany might leave the show at it's mid way point this season. The show has only been picked up for 12 episodes, I'd be shocked if it didn't get more after that because the show always does. I was pretty sure this was going to be it's last season which is fine with me. I'll miss it, but it's just not the same with out Chad Michael Murray and Hilarie Burton...8 years is a good run. If you want to read the full article click here.








♥ Erin

2 comments:

Miss K said...

LOVE TB!! I can't believe the season is almost over. We better find out what Sookie is this Sunday or I will be PO'd.

Josh Healy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.