Friday, August 27, 2010

New iPhone App


Yesterday Netflix rolled out their new iPad app which is compatible for the iPhone and iPod touch as well. I installed this morning and I couldn't be more excited. When Tim and I purchased a PS3 a couple months ago one of my conditions was that were going to utilize our online streaming account through Netflix. Turns out we watch more through streaming than we do by receiving the DVD's in the mail. It's an excellent feature and it's included in our $8.99/month fee for Netflix. Now with the new app I can stream my online queue anywhere: at the gym, at work, even in the car. If you have Netflix and an iPhone/iPad/iPod touch this is definitely something to get. The app is free to download, you only pay your monthly membership fee.

Yesterday my auction ended and I ended up relisting the purse because I didn't get what I wanted for it. I lowered the reserve price and the Buy It Now and I have another 7 days in a new auction. I know some of you were interested, but couldn't pay what I wanted for it. If you know anybody that would like this please pass on the info. You can click here to view the auction and contact me at erinsworld09@gmail.com for anymore information.





♥ Erin

1 comment:

Caroline said...

This is awesome! We love Netflix!