Wednesday, August 4, 2010

My New Part Time Job!

This was one of the things I was waiting on to tell you guys last week. I took a part time job as a freelance writer for Examiner.com (DC Edition). There are different editions for every major city. I am located in the DC Edition, but my title is Loudoun County Fresh Foods Examiner. So basically I write about food events, recipes, new restaurants, etc. It will all be localized to Loudoun County, but I think if you're a fan of my blog you will be a fan of my column. I'm going to try and write about 3 articles a week and see how that goes to start. When you get a chance please visit and subscribe to it. I get paid very little for it, but it's mostly based off of internet "hits" and subscriptions. Hopefully it will also give me some good exposure for my blog and it's a really great resume builder as well.

Loudoun County Fresh Foods Examiner

Thank you to my friends and family that have supported me with this and have given me great feedback so far.





♥ Erin

4 comments:

Christina said...

Congrats!!! Sooo exciting!! I will definitely read. Do I see some Loudon County winery trips in our future for your research!?!?!?!

Erin said...

Oh yes definitely!

Miss K said...

Awesome! I'll be reading!

Jamie Pickle said...

Sounds like a nice gig. Congrats!