Thursday, August 5, 2010

Living Dead In Dallas Review

I am really becoming a fan of these books. This is my second book in the series and I am addicted, just like I am to the show. This second book was pretty different from the second season on HBO. The first book was pretty dead on (no pun intended) to the corresponding season which was nice, but I like the change of pace. It would be boring if the books were exactly like the series. There's no creativity in that! Now that I'm seeing the differences though, I am amazed at how they came up with some of the story lines they did. It's crazy to think of the changes they made and the different character developments they have in the series. If you are a True Blood fan I have to recommend the books to you. The books hold more details to certain characters and events which helps answer some lingering questions you may have after a season is over.

I have decided because of a recommendation from a friend that since I am right smack in the middle of season 3 of True Blood that I should take a break from the books until this season is over and then pick it back up again once it's done. The books are easy to read and hard to put down once I find time to start them.

Now my only problem is which book do I start next? Do I start the Harry Potter books or try and blow through the few remaining books left on my summer reading list? Just to get through them I'll probably try to finish what I have left. I also keep adding books to my list by the week. Every time I get a Borders email I find myself adding to my wish list. Will I ever get to read them all? Do you guys feel the same? It's never ending!





♥ Erin

No comments: