Thursday, August 12, 2010

Happy 28th Birthday Anylise!


Today is my best friend Anylise's birthday. I have 3 best friends that I've had from high school. We've gone through so much together and I'm so glad to have them in my life. All four of us were born in the same year. Anylise is the third to turn 28, I'm the baby being born in December. Erin is the oldest (yes one of my bff's is named Erin too) born in April and Kristen is in May. Luckily I will be up in PA this weekend to be able to celebrate with her.

I'm leaving this morning to go up to PA because I have Phillies tickets to tonight's game. So I will talk to you guys next week with pictures from the weekend and some other things I have planned for you guys. Sorry for being a little MIA these last two weeks. I promise I'll catch you up next week. Have a great weekend!





♥ Erin

1 comment:

Anylise said...

Thanks for the 'shout-out' Heydtie!! Very sweet. And thank you for embarrassing me at dinner - I know it was out of love :)