Thursday, August 5, 2010

Hairstyle Inspiration

I am finally going to get my haircut today! I have been growing my hair out for a while and I am in desperate need of a trim (don't worry I'm not cutting it off). My hair is the longest it's ever been! I'm so happy it was healthy enough to grow it this long, but unfortunately I'm going to need to cut a few inches off to get rid of the dead ends. I'll probably have my hairdresser shorten my existing layers and add some new ones for some body. I love that I can do so much with it now like beach waves and side braids. Here are a few of my celebrity hairstyle inspirations that I hope to be able to do after my trim today!















♥ Erin

1 comment:

Miss K said...

YOu can never go wrong with Kate Beckinsale, she always looks beautiful and timeless. I hate Miley Cyrus, but the beezy does have pretty wavy hair.