Monday, August 23, 2010

Give & Get for Gap, Banana & Old Navy


Give and Get is Here!: "Enjoy 30% off from August 26-29 at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy and we'll donate 5% of what you spend to a non-profit."

I got this great email today to save 30% this weekend at 3 of my fave stores! This will be perfect since last week I bought a $50 Gap gift card for $25 through Groupon (click the link to get a referral from me). I need to make an Old Navy run as well, so the great thing about the coupon is you can use it multiple times at all the stores. Plus it's also valid at the outlet stores! So click on the link to start saving this weekend. If you want the code to shop online you'll have to send me an email so I can forward it to you. For some reason the link only gives you the in-store bar code. You can email me at erinsworld09@gmail.com. Happy fall shopping everyone! By the way, the non-profit I picked was the World Wildlife Fund. Gotta save the animals.




♥ Erin

1 comment:

KT said...

I picked Big Brothers Big Sisters. This is a pretty cool deal from them!!!