Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Ebay Auction

Ok ladies I'm relying on your help for this one. I am selling a brand new, never been used Marc Jacobs Totally Turnlock hobo in white. I have been trying to sell this bag for months and just have not gotten what I want for it. The bag retails for $498. I would LOVE to at least get $350, but at this point I'd settle for $275. There's a little under a day and a half left in the auction. There are like 10 people watching it, but I only have 2 bids. So ladies, if you or someone you know would like to own this awesome and gorgeous bag please go to the auction. All the details are listed there, but of course if you have any more questions don't hesitate to ask!








♥ Erin

2 comments:

Miss K said...

Good luck on the sale! I would love to have the beauty in my closet, but can't justify it with the H2B

Caroline said...

If I had the money, I'd take it!!!