Thursday, July 1, 2010

Oh Just Another Post About Random Stuff

Ok, so when a bunch of random little thoughts or events happen to me they eventually build up and I have to do something with them. Most likely they will come out in a post like this. These things aren't big enough for an individual post, but combined with other "crap in my head" can turn into a pretty interesting conglomerate of things. Let me know what you think.


First things first, I saw this movie last night! Expect a full report later today. Bring on Breaking Dawn.
So, it came out yesterday that most likely Verizon WILL be getting the iPhone 4 in January 2011. So now I'm torn. I might hold out. Once Verizon comes out with it, AT&T will have no choice but to lower their prices on plans for the iPhone. I currently pay a ridiculous $100/month for this phone. I would love to pay less, and I have no problem switching to Verizon. It's just whether or not I can wait that long. I really don't want to get locked in to another 2 years at AT&T. What Verizon should really do is offer to pay the cancellation fee for all AT&T users who bring their iPhone business to them. They'd make a killing. Just a thought. Now I don't know what to do. I certainly have an iPhone dilemma.
So I was one of the people that was not scared at all by Paranormal Activity. Granted when something comes out of nowhere I'm going to jump only because I'm startled. I didn't have any nightmares from this movie, and because I'm familiar with film editing I knew how they did all the tricks with that measly little $20,000 budget of theirs. I can't help it though, I like to be scared and I'll give anything a second chance. Now, they've decided to release Paranormal Activity 2. The trailer looks scary as all hell, so did the first one. I'll probably go check it out since it comes out around Halloween. To see the freaky trailer, click here.
Have you guys seen the new Harry Potter trailer for the Deathly Hallows? Oh Em Gee! I know it goes by really fast so you're left going, "What the %&*$ just happened?" but after you watch it a couple more times you can catch some really great things about the upcoming movies. I can't wait to see them and to start reading the books this summer. Now I don't know if this is a combined trailer for both movies or if this is the trailer for part 1. If you haven't seen it yet click here (sorry I don't feel like posting it, this is supposed to be a quick post).
This was Dakota thoroughly enjoying his birthday present from Granny Frank. And yes, he usually stays on the towel. Labs are very good listeners.
This is what was waiting for me when I got home from work yesterday. I love my BF.

Don't forget...I leave for the beach tomorrow until Monday. I only have one post scheduled for over the weekend and hopefully if I get home at a decent hour on Monday I'll have something for you early Tuesday. I hope everyone has a safe and happy 4th of July weekend!!





♥ Erin

2 comments:

Hannah said...

Erin - I think it's supposed to be a trailer for both. It has a lot of stuff that takes place during the battle at Hogwarts, which is absolutely at the end of the book. Also, in the beginning it's the scene when Harry goes to die in the Forbidden Forest, also definitely at the end of the book.

LovelyBee said...

I have an award for you on my blog!