Wednesday, July 7, 2010

My First Blogger Award


I received my first award ever, the "You're Going Places" award, from Ayan @ Bee's Diaries. She has such a cute blog, please head over there to check her out!

In order to accept this award, I must share where I think I'll be in 10 years and pass it on to 10 bloggers.

In 10 years I hope to be married to the BF, have a couple of dogs and a house somewhere on the beach in Wilmington, NC with a wrap around porch and southern rocking chairs where I can read and drink sweet tea. I'd also like to have a boat and my dream car: Range Rover Sport...that's all, haha.

This was a hard choice, but here are the 10 bloggers that I think are "going places" and deserve this award.

Nicole @ An East Coast Wedding
Cool Gal @ It's The World I Know
Katie @ Life in the Fulmer Lane
Miss K @ Love, Lipstick and Pearls
Ashley @ Miss Ashley in Mississippi
Caroline @ Simply Smithwick
Sarah @ Sweet Carolina Girl
Sara @ That's Sassy
Christina @ These are a few of Christina's favorite things
Jen @ A Girl in Pearls & A Boy with Toys

Thank you Bee for giving me my first award ever, and being a follower. I still can't believe that people actually read what I write and for that I'm thankful as well.





♥ Erin

5 comments:

Robin Maidman said...

i read your blog everyday and am intrested in your words of wisdom and outfit choices!!!!! CONGRATS!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Hope I get a blogger award some day too. My blog is 2 yrs old so I'm trying hard. I have 11 giveaways going on if you have time to visit! Really good stuff! http://diabeticsnacker.blogspot.com/ directorylanesuperstoreATgmail.com

Nicole said...

thanks chica!!!

Cool Gal said...

Congratulations on your award and THANK YOU for tagging me! Yay! :)

Your blog is just darling. I love where you hope to be in 10 years. Sounds perfect. Wrap around porch *sigh.*

Happy to be your newest follower.

Miss K said...

Thanks chica! Love your 10 yr plan, it's a GREAT one!