Thursday, July 8, 2010

It's Award Madness, Madness I Say!

Just a quick post before I start working on posts for tomorrow and next week. I nominate that this week be called "Award Week". On every single blog I follow there was an award given or received I swear. That shows you one thing...we all have great taste and belong to the same blogs! It really was the never ending circle, it was so nice to see. Earlier in the week I received an award and then after issuing that award to 10 of my fellow bloggers I got another one today when I went to check to see if everyone saw their nomination. This on is from Sarah @ Sweet Carolina Girl, thanks chica!!!

Ok kids here are the rules:

Thank the person who gave you the award.
Tell seven things about myself you might not know.
Nominate 15 newly discovered blogs.
Let your nominees know about the award.

  1. I belch like a guy...seriously
  2. Tim swears I was Mexican in my past life because I could eat Mexican food everyday
  3. If it's past 11 am I will not eat breakfast food (unless it's 2 am and I was just at the bar)
  4. I have an obsession with Chase Utley, Channing Tatum and Patrick Swayze
  5. I am a HUGE sports fan
  6. I want to have a slew of dogs
  7. I miss my Mommy terribly (she lives in South Carolina)

Ok, since I don't have 15 newly discovered blogs I would like to give all of my new followers. I am so happy that I've gotten some great exposure, my follower count has jumped significantly. I know a lot of you might already have this award, but if you don't please take it as a token of my appreciation. Thanks for all the love guys!! Also, I have now added an awards section to the right hand column for all to see. Hope you guys ahve a great night, catch you all tomorrow.




♥ Erin

No comments: