Sunday, July 11, 2010

Free Slurpee Day and 2 Birthday Shout Outs

Today is July 11th aka 7-Eleven Day and from 8 am-11pm at participating stores you can get a 7.11 ounce slurpee!! I loooooove slurpees. I drink them all summer long. I always get the same flavor, I mix Coca-Cola and cherry to make a cherry Coke. Mmmmmm, I can't wait to get mine today.


Another great thing about July 11th is that it marks when two special people in my life were born. First up...my wonderful Aunt Diane! She'd kill me if I said how old she was on here so I'll be nice and just say she's old, haha! Sorry, I can't find a picture of us together that's recent.

Next up is my future sister in law, Grace. She turns 27 today! I've always thought of Grace like a sister and we wish we could be up there to celebrate with her! I love this picture of us it's from 3 years ago...oh the days! Happy birthday!








♥ Erin

2 comments:

KT said...

Ugh. I totally forgot about this and am too freaking lazy to leave the house again for one.

Caroline said...

We don't even have 7-11's around us. How crazy is that?