Friday, July 16, 2010

Early Car Shopping

So my car had to go into the shop this week to get some warranty work done. I have a Jeep Liberty and while I was picking up my car the other day, they finally had a 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee on the lot. Tim and I have fallen in love with this car ever since they announced it. I probably won't get it because the gas mileage is worse than my car and I'm sure it will be out of my price range. However, it was really nice to look at and you never know what can happen in a year. My warranty runs out next August and I really don't think I'm going to keep my car after that (even though I absolutely love my Big Red). Tim is rubbing off on me. He's been buying a brand new car as soon as his warranty runs out with his last couple cars. I've always kept my cars as long as I could, pumping money into them along the way. It takes some getting used to I guess. Anyway, you can't build a new one on the website yet, but they have some sweet videos and pictures. Here are a few:




Soooo pretty! What do you guys think? I've still got a lot of time until I start my car shopping, but it never hurts to look! Maybe I can get a used one that's only a year old, that's how I got such a good deal on my Liberty.





♥ Erin

No comments: