Thursday, July 8, 2010

4th of July Holiday @ the Beach Pics!

Yes I know I'm slacking this week on the posts, but it's a short week and work has been crazy plus I'm still recovering from the weekend in OCMD. I had such a blast! I have a nice tan and got to spent some QT with friends that I don't get to see all that often. It was a great 4 days, but I severely missed Tim and couldn't wait to get home to him on Monday. Here is a photo recap of the weekend. Enjoy!

This was the view from the deck

Day 1 @ the beach, weather was beautiful but the water was frigid!

Lara & Nikki

Lara & I pre-gaming it at the house before we head out for the night

Brian & Blair with their Jager shorts they won

Julie & Nikki

Lara trying on the Jager shorts



Lindsay and I

Being silly in a store on the boardwalk

Eating crabs

Shots for the ladies

Dancing it up!

Kings Cup

This is called a Sand in the Butt, and it was heaven


Thank god I had no problems with traffic coming or going! I got there quick and got home quick too. Tim spent the weekend in PA and he ended up with an infection in his eye on Saturday from a stye. He said he looked like someone punched him in the face, so he went to the doctor and had to be put on antibiotics (the poor guy). So he couldn't even drink at the party he went to on Saturday. By the time I got home on Monday, the swelling had gone down and you couldn't even tell there had been anything wrong with him. The drive up and back from PA really takes it out of Dakota though and this is what he looked like by mid afternoon on Monday...

I love that dog! Before I took that picture I was in the same position on the couch! Anyway, I hope everyone's weekend was fun! I'm already looking forward to this weekend because we have absolutely nothing to do! May & June were crazy months for us, now we get to stick close to home and hang out with friends here in VA because it's back to craziness again in August. This is our reprieve and I'm very excited about it. What did you guys do this holiday weekend? I want to hear all about it!





♥ Erin

6 comments:

Caroline said...

Love the beach pics!! Looks like it was a great time!

Trish said...

You look beautiful, and it looks like you had the bestest time with your friends! The "Sand in the Butt" actually looks delicious, HAHA!! :) Take care honey.

Miss K said...

What a fun time! That drink looks gooooood! You totally rocked the side braid, love it!

Brittany said...

Great pictures! I really-really love summer! :) I want to try that drink!

Erin said...

If any of you guys go to OCMD you can get that drink at Hammerheads on the boardwalk.

Miss K - funny you should say that, I got called Pocahontas or Poca-hot-ass all weekend!

Trish - I wish you could have been there, we missed you!

Mark and Emily said...

Looks like you had a great time. I just found your blog through another blog I follow! Very cute...