Friday, June 11, 2010

True Blood Season 3 Premiere


I'm actually quite glad I get a break from the majority of my TV shows during the summer, but there is one that have been looking forward to the last few June's. True Blood is back for it's 3rd season on HBO this Sunday, June 13th at 9:00 p.m. I'm so excited!

Are you like me and completely forget what happened in season 2 (since it ended over half a year ago)? I found a complete recap of the second season on HBO's website, click here and you'll instantly be reminded of the chaos that occurred during season 2. Also, you can check out all the minisodes they aired leading up to the season 3 premier, forums and a bunch of other fun stuff. I can't wait to see what they have in store for us this season. Last year was so out of control.







♥ Erin

No comments: