Monday, June 21, 2010

Recent Purchases

I was a little busy this weekend...online shopping. I had a couple lingering gift cards and there were a couple of things I needed. First things first, I had a Victoria's Secret gift card and I wanted a couple new bathing suits. I'm glad I held out because all the suits I wanted were on sale and available.


I needed a new white bikini, mine wasn't looking so white anymore. $19...can't beat that!


I really needed a strapless top, but I couldn't find any I like. I fell in love with this color and style, $20.


My next choice, something in a color I didn't have, Tim liked the blue one. $25!

I have been eyeing this up for so long. I needed a new traveling case and just hadn't gotten around to it. I'm not a fan of Vera Bradley at all, but my cousin had it and I immediately fell in love with it. Tim bought it for me this weekend and it was on sale $29 down from $50!

The FURMINATOR! Dakota is blowing his coat currently, with it being summer and all. It's driving us insane! He walks and hair comes off of him. I don't know why but it seems worse this year than normal. Finally a couple people we know recommended this tool to us. It seems to good to be true, but everyone I know who has it swears by it. Only problem is the large brush costs almost $60! Tim and I couldn't believe it. Anyway, did a little searching on Amazon...got it for $21! We get it this week!

This is what the Furminator will do!

Can't wait to get it all in the mail this week! I'll keep you posted!

Don't forget...

Yesterday I was featured on one of the new blogs I follow, A Girl in Pearls & A Boy with Toys! Jen helps new bloggers gain exposure by featuring them on her very popular blog. I was her Pearly Blogger of the day yesterday so head over there and check it out!





♥ Erin

3 comments:

Jane Hay said...

Love, love, loooove Victoria's Secret bikinis! Great prices, super cute designs and well-fitting. Follow my new blog, lady! :)

Brittany said...

Love the swim suits! Too cute! I like the blue one too!

Nicole said...

I came here from Pearly bloggers. Cute blog!

please check mine out too :) tnicolej.blogspot.com