Friday, June 11, 2010

Random Stuff I Came Across and Couldn't Wait to Post About...

In my afternoon web travels I came across some really random things. Not one thing has anything to do with another, but I thought they were important enough to post before the end of my day. Warning, one might actually leave you speechless and laughing. First:


Mean Girls 2 has been greenlighted

Don't get too excited kiddies. It looks like it's going to be one of those dumb sequels that goes straight to DVD like American Pie Presents Band Camp; no Lindsay (obviously), no Rachel (way too popular now), and definitely no Amanda (love her). If you want to read the full article you can click here. Next:

John Goodman looks goooooood

I'm almost speechless at how great he looks. Even though I have always loved him as an actor in so many movies (Coyote Ugly, Confessions of a Shopaholic, Monsters Inc.) and of course Roseanne as his big self. It's great to see him slim down since it was doctor's orders. Here's the article that caught my eye. Next:

Breaking Dawn news (fan artwork)

News just came out today that Breaking Dawn from the Twilight Saga will in fact be split into 2 films. I also saw something about there being a 3D option coming out as well. Production is to start sometime this year for release (of part 1) November 18, 2011. Want to read a full article about it? click here. And finally: (drum roll please, this one is a doozy)

Before

After

I read an article today about Camelflage, the underwear that prevents...well you know. OMG I almost fell out my chair when I read this. I can't believe products like this exist! If this is something you're seriously interested in click here to go to their website. I swear this is legit.





♥ Erin

2 comments:

Jen said...

Love this post! Learned (and laughed) a lot!

Anonymous said...

OMG the camelflage is hilarious! My roommates and I just spent 15 minutes checking out the website and laughing our asses off. Thanks for the laugh! haha

-Wendy