Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Pimped Out My Car...Sort Of

No, I didn't add something ridiculous and embarrassing to my car. I was finally utilizing a Christmas present Tim gave me and a couple other things I've picked up along the way. One of the things I asked for this past Christmas was some sort of Phillies decal for my car. Well I FINALLY put it on this weekend after I got my car a much needed bath. I also added two Temple U. stickers that I've received from being such a wonderful alumni member. If the people here in northern VA didn't know I was from Philly, they know now!

My Xmas present from Timmy

The Temple sticker is kinda hard to see with my tint in the back

So here's a close up, don't mind my reflection


My other TU sticker, representing!

Here's a wider view

I'm a nerd, I'm know. What do you guys think? Can't wait to take my car up to the Phillies game next weekend! Don't mistake those VA plates, I'm a PA girl all the way!







♥ Erin

1 comment: