Tuesday, June 15, 2010

My First Ever Top 2 Tuesday


I decided to join the fun and post my first Top 2 Tuesday since I didn't really have anything planned to post anyway. Today's topic? Guilty Pleasures!

#1 CW Shows

I love every single one of these shows and every time the network tries to threaten their existence I get all worked up. Thank goodness Vampire Diaries was a hit (I fell in love with that show) and the CW decided to give my other three faves from the network a breather and asked them back for the fall.






#2 Condiments


Yeah I have this problem where I like to cover everything I eat in some sort of condiment. It's a wonder I'm not 300 pounds at this point in my life. I just can't eat things plain! I love things like ranch and sour cream too much!



Wanna be apart of Top 2 Tuesday? Go visit Taylor @ The Undomestic Momma and check it out! What are some of your guilty pleasures?





♥ Erin

3 comments:

Caroline said...

Condiments are a MUST and I want Gossip Girl to come back on!

Nocona said...

One Tree Hill and Vampire Diaries! Love!!

Christina said...

Mikey is also OBSESSED with ranch dressing and ketchup...has to be Heinz ketchup. :)