Thursday, June 3, 2010

Looking ahead to June 2010



What's coming up... June 2010

Fashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore

Memorial Day has passed and summer has officially begun. Yesterday I came across my Polyvore account that I haven't used in almost a year. I love putting together these sets! You can do interior design things, outfits, collages, you name it. I decided to do things that were upcoming for me in the month of June, considering it was the first of the month. So what exactly is going on for me in the month of June you ask?

-There will be a lot of pool/beach time this year, I'm planning on living in my bikini this summer. My goal is to be my tannest this year.
-Experimenting with some fun summer drink recipes
-Phillies games!
-Celebrating a lot of June birthdays, Tim turns 30 this month!
-Eclipse comes out June 30th!
-Appreciating Dad, Father's Day is June 20th
-Tim and I celebrate our 7 year anniversary on June 29th as well as Dakota's birthday

You can click on the set which will bring you to my Polyvore page if you're interested in any of the items appearing in it.




♥ Erin

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Sounds like a busy month. I love Polyvore!