Monday, June 21, 2010

Just Had to Share...

Yesterday morning Tim had to leave obnoxiously early to go to a volleyball tourney held at the National Mall downtown. I believe he was out of the house by 6:45. It's been a really long time that it was just me and Dakota sleeping in without Daddy. Usually I'm the first one out of the house in the morning and on the weekends we tend to get up at the same time. Anyway, Koda must have really needed his Mommy because this is what I woke up to...


He must have done it so quietly, I didn't even hear him get on the bed. I didn't wake up until I felt a cold nose against my face! My head was right next to him, I'm glad he stayed still enough for me to grab my phone.


That look is...mom if you're getting up I need to eat and go out! So that's how I started my Sunday and it put me in a wonderful mood even though I was without Tim pretty much the whole day. He didn't get home from his tourney until almost 6 tired and sunburned. Poor baby. I hope everyone else had a wonderful Sunday and Father's Day.






♥ Erin

2 comments:

Brittany said...

WHAT a pretty pooch! :) I need a puppy to snuggle with!

Jen said...

Aww he's just adorable!