Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Hellooooo Beautiful!

Yesterday Apple announced the release of the new iPhone 4G! You can pre-order it starting June 15th and it will be available June 24th, if you want to secure your new iPhone click here to do so. I'm so excited for the dual cameras, to finally have a flash for the camera, the multitasking function will be clutch (I can play my Pandora and check my email at the same time), and finally video recording! I'm also very glad that I can get it for the same price as my 3G ($199) and be able to get it in white. I have been able to get an upgrade since April and I've been holding out for this phone. The nicest thing AT&T has done in a while was let all iPhone users that have a contract ending in 2010 be able to upgrade to the 4G at anytime after its release.

Along with getting the new version comes all the new accessories you're going to have to spring for as well. My current case won't fit the 4G and neither will my screen covers especially with the new front camera. As soon as I get this baby in my hands I'll be selling my current iPhone in it's original box with accessories which is in great condition along with 2 cases and 2 screen protectors. Apple has also released iPhone 4G bumpers (so you can see the front and back). I can't say I'm not a fan of these. I want a case that protects my phone. My current cases have saved me from bumping into things, being in my purse, random droppings and episodes of throwing my phone at something. I will not be purchasing the phone early, I don't need it the day it comes out. I'm going to let the craze settle and get it probably in mid July. Hopefully, the phone won't be on back order for months. I want to be able to get all the accessories I need when I buy it so I want to give some time for companies to release compatible products as well.

Another one of my faves released today...


The Eclipse soundtrack!!! I wasn't a huge fan of the Muse song "Neutron Star Collision (Love Is Forever)" they released a couple weeks ago, but I'm sure there will be a few songs that I download right away. It's not until I see the movie with music in it that I start to really like certain songs. Below is the song/artist list from the third installment of the Twilight Saga: Eclipse:

1. Metric – “Eclipse (All Yours)”
2. Muse – “Neutron Star Collision (Love Is Forever)”
3. The Bravery – “Ours”
4. Florence + The Machine – “Heavy In Your Arms”
5. Sia – “My Love”
6. Fanfarlo – “Atlas”
7. The Black Keys – “Chop And Change”
8. The Dead Weather – “Rolling In On A Burning Tire”
9. Beck and Bat For Lashes – “Let’s Get Lost”
10. Vampire Weekend – “Jonathan Low”
11. UNKLE – “With You In My Head (featuring The Black Angels)”
12. Eastern Conference Champions – “A Million Miles An Hour”
13. Band Of Horses – “Life On Earth”
14. Cee-Lo Green – “What Part Of Forever”
15. Howard Shore – “Jacob’s Theme”

Don't forget Eclipse hits theaters June 30th and Stephenie Meyer's novella, The Short Second Life of Bree Turner, was just released last week.




♥ Erin

2 comments:

Caroline said...

I love the new iPhone. And I love that Eclipse soundtrack. Is Ce-Lo Green Ce-Lo?

Erin said...

I don't know, I was thinking the same thing. I'll look into it when I get home. I wanna listen to the soundtrack anyway so I'll do some research!