Friday, June 11, 2010

For My Dad...

Father's Day is fast approaching people! Have you decided what you're getting dear old dad this year? My father tends to be a pain in the butt to shop for because he has everything or he wants something lame like golf balls (which are not cheap btw). I usually don't go too crazy with my dad on Father's Day because his birthday is in July and I know I'll go through the same issue just a month later. In years past, I usually just ran across something either online or in a store that just screamed Ken. This year I went to the usual avenues I use and I was so disappointed in the selection! I was worried I was going to end up getting him the boring golf balls. Then like always I came across something in my email and was immediately saved.

Thank goodness I got that MLB gifts for dad email this week, I was starting to get worried. My dad loves T-shirts and loves the Phillies so I know it's win-win. The nice thing about ordering off of MLB.com for an occasion is that shipping is cheap (they guaranteed delivery way before next Sunday), they gift wrap it in Phillies paper for a low price and they throw in a card.


Some of my past Father's Day presents have included golf artwork (so he can hang it in his golf themed basement), tickets to AT&T National golf tourney, or some sort of sports clothing. So don't forget dad this year, Father's Day is June 20th.





♥ Erin

No comments: