Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Father's Day Boutiques

Happy Tuesday everyone! Are you refreshed from the long weekend? I'm whooped! Tim and I went home to PA to visit family and friends. Of course the weekend was jam packed with stuff to do and people to see. Thank goodness it's a short week, only to go back up this weekend for Tim's 30th. Tis the traveling summer season!

This morning I was greeted with a fantastic email from Rue La La about their week full of boutiques dedicated to Dad. I don't know about you guys, but my dad is a pain to buy for all the time no matter what holiday it is. Last year Rue La La had the same type of boutiques and I got my dad an awesome present. It was a frame of the "original rules of golf" as they were written oh so many years ago. He's a huge golfer, so I know I can't go wrong with anything like that. Plus, his birthday and Father's Day are only separated by a month so I usually try to kill two birds with one stone.

Rue La La is an invitation only destination where members are introduced to premier-brand, private sale boutiques. Each day the boutiques open at 11 a.m. and last anywhere from 2-4 days. Once the items are sold out, that's it. Here's a schedule of the week's events:

Today June 1
Major League Style: Past & Present
Garmin

June 2
Adidas Golf
TaylorMade Golf

June 3
Steiner Sports Memorabilia & Experiences

June 4
What He Wants Boutique: 40 Things Dad Will Love

June 5
Bobby Jones

June 6
Victorinox

June 7
TUMI
Duckhorn Vineyards

June 8
PUMA Golf


If you don't belong to Rue La La, it's invite only and you can click
here to get an invitation from me.

Here's a couple of the items they have available today:

Mitchell & Ness Phillies T. McGraw Jersey $129 (originally $225)

Majestic Phillies Premier Jacket $65 (originally $120)


Of course they have other teams to choose from, but you won't see an advertisement for any other MLB team on this blog. Sorry.


Garmin "Approach G5" Waterproof Golf GPS $320 (originally $399)



Enjoy the sales!




♥ Erin

No comments: