Monday, June 7, 2010

Dominican Pictures!

I know it's taken a few weeks, but I've been busy posting about other amazing things going on. If you're a friend of mine on facebook you've already seen the pics from our Dominican trip because they've been posted for over a week. This post is strictly for my fellow bloggie followers. Let me give ya'll some background on what you're about to see...

While we were on an excursion to the island of Saona just off the coast we met an awesome couple from Arizona named Rachel and Dan. We were taken to Saona on a Catamaran where we spent a few hours and had lunch, then by speed boat we were brought to the "natural pools" and then dropped off back at the resort. They had a professional taking your pictures while you were there so both us and Rachel and Dan decided to get them done. It was well worth it! The pictures turned out great and it only took 10 minutes so we could enjoy the rest of our day without worrying if we were taking enough pictures.

Back on the resort we hung out with our new Canadian friends Kim and JP who subsequently we do not have any pictures of, but don't worry they're coming to visit us in a couple of weeks! Anyway, the weather was great and I even got to take some interesting shots with my camera (I was messing with my settings trying to be a photographer). Let me know what you guys think!





















We had a such a great time. Thank you to everyone that helped me pull off this birthday surprise for Tim. He said it was the best birthday present he ever received.





♥ Erin

No comments: