Thursday, June 24, 2010

Dakota has been Furminated!

Yesterday we finally got the Furminator in the mail! Tim and I have been vacuuming once a week because of how bad Dakota is shedding this year. We had a bunch of recommendations from our friends with pets, and they weren't lying! This is by far the best thing if you are a pet owner. I am amazed at a) how much hair came off of him and b) how much better his coat looks (he looks skinnier too). Our neighbor Jenny was over when we opened it and she had to try it on him too. I still can't believe I got it for so cheap. We had to buy the large one and they usually run around $60. I did some searching on Amazon and got it for $21.99, that's a steal! I took a bunch of pictures of our first experience with the Furminator to show everyone.






Don't worry, we vacuumed the crap outta that room when we were done. The difference is amazing, I can't believe I'm just finding out about this now after having him for six years! I would recommend this to anyone.







♥ Erin

1 comment:

Jamie Pickle said...

Looks like it worked great. I have two short hair dogs so they don't shed too much but they still get the floors DIRTY!