Monday, June 28, 2010

Countdown to Eclipse!


I can't believe it's almost here! I am so excited to see this movie! Before you know it part 1 of Breaking Dawn will be out; it's all going to fast. Anyway, I just wanted to see what everyone's plans are for the release this week. Do you need to see it ASAP or are you going to wait until the hype calms down? Here in DC they are having advanced screenings everywhere ranging from tonight at 7:30 to 9:00 tomorrow. I've been trying to get tickets for tomorrow night at Tyson's Corner, but I refuse to pay more than face value. I mean come on, at the end of the day it's just a movie and it's releasing the next night for the entire public. I could never justify paying $50 per ticket for a movie I could pay $12 for a day later. Ridiculous! Anyway, if I don't get tickets to the advanced screening tomorrow, Tim and I will probably try to go see it at a smaller theater where there will be less craziness. When we saw New Moon, it was with our neighbor Jenny and we went to Tyson's Corner (for those who don't know, it's a big freaking theater) for an 11:00 p.m. showing. It was nuts and at parts were hard to hear the movie because of the constant shrieking. Since I'm leaving for the beach Thursday night, I've decided I don't want to wait until next week to see it and neither does Tim. Hopefully Roman and Jenny will come with us and we will be able to enjoy it. Jenny and I are trying to make it a tradition to see all the movies together. We also read the books at the same time, yeah I know we're really cheezy. Whenever I do see it you know you guys will hear all about it!

By the way, if you guys haven't heard the soundtrack yet I strongly suggest you do. I think it's the best soundtrack yet.




♥ Erin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to go sooooo bad! But I don't have time this week! Let me know how awesome you think it is :)
-Wendy