Thursday, June 24, 2010

Celebrity Inspiration: Jennifer Anniston

The other weekend I tried another celebrity inspiration, this one was from Jennifer Aniston. The pictures of her are from last year, but the style is classic and is great for a casual summer day. I wore the outfit to a friends house that was having a BBQ. It was a very hot day and I was quite comfy in this outfit, it even kept me cool while I was playing Bocce Ball! Thanks to J @ The Look for Less for posting about this look here and giving me the idea. What do you guys think of this look?




Sorry for the terrible lighting, I meant to do it earlier in the day but I forgot and I wanted to make sure I posted this today. The shorts are navy blue from A&F, brown belt from GAP, grey v-neck tee from Mossimo and the brown flip flops are from Havaianas.





♥ Erin

3 comments:

Christina said...

very cute outfit!

Brittany said...

you're SO cute!

Target t's are my favorite! I (am so serious!) have 10 plain white mossimo t's from them! As soon as one gets faded, I buy another!

I also have it in a few other colors, but I love that one!

Carina the Blogarina said...

A great look! I love dark blue shorts :)