Thursday, June 17, 2010

Bought It and a Hafta Have

Even though I still have 2 books left to read from my shopping spree at Borders the other week, I got a %40 coupon in my email for being a rewards member. So I knew there was a book I needed to buy before a certain deadline...but I couldn't remember. And then BAM!! I remembered I had to go get the new Twilight Novella considering the movie comes out in 2 weeks! I can't believe it! Time has really flown. Anyway, I'm not that far into it but it is nice to read something new from that whole story line again. I re-read the books randomly all the time, but it's not the same to read something for the first time. Has anyone else read this yet? Tell me what you think without giving it away though!


So when my complex opened the pool this year, there were a few changes. One of them being they not only allowed floats this year, but they also supplied them! I saw this float and my inner 5 year old nearly had a conniption. I immediately wanted to play on it, but I wasn't sure the lifeguard would let me considering it was obviously for the children in the neighborhood. So I recruited the help of my sister to somehow convince my parents that this was a float we needed to have. Tim and I are going to PA next weekend and I hope my sister conned them into buying it, if not it looks like I'm going to have to suck it up (I couldn't find it cheaper than $50...yikes it's just a float!). I just think this is the coolest pool float ever created. All I can imagine though is myself getting hurt from it but that makes me want it even more.





♥ Erin

5 comments:

Kyra said...

No offense E, but I think THIS is the coolest float ever created: http://www.amazon.com/Sofina-Inflatable-Caribbean-Island-Water/dp/B003ASXVA0/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=toys-and-games&qid=1276796201&sr=1-2 You can find it on ebay for $169 and can thank me later haha. I'm trying to convince Grant to buy it for the beach. If you guys make it up here you'll probably use it! PS.. love ur blogs!

Erin said...

Oh my god that thing is great. Ok, let's say the pool float you showed me is the best adult pool float while the aquarocker is the best float for your inner child. I'll def have to run a "retraction" tomorrow. Haha. Thank you for reading Kyra. If you guys get that float, Tim and I are def coming.

MrsMis said...

I read the Short 2nd Life of Bree Tanner and I have to say that I thought it was SUCH A TEASE!!!! I know it supposed to be "short" but come on! I wish Meyer would write another twilight book sooo baddd!

Brittany said...

oooo I want both! The floaty looks AMAZING!

Mrs.Vid said...

I will have to check out the new book by Stephanie Meyer! Love the Twilight Saga!! I just discovered your blog through the Pearly Blogger! I too read Magazines back to front! :) Hope you're having a great Monday.