Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Spring/Summer Shopping

This weekend Tim & I went to the mall to get a couple of things we needed for our trip and for the upcoming summer season. Tim wanted a couple more bathing suits. I needed some staple pieces for the summer and travel accessories. Closer to our trip, I'll be doing more shopping and be sure to share with you what I got.




AE Twisted Glam Dress in Lilac (perfect for a beach getaway)




AE Favorite Short in Khaki (a definite summer staple)






AE Layering Bandeau in Grey & White (perfect for low cut tanks)




Style & Co. Change Purse (for my cash and credit cards so I don't have to drag my huge wallet to the DR)


AE Relaxed Shirt in White (Tim wanted a light button down to wear for a nice dinner that he wouldn't get too hot in)

AE Belted Plaid Shorts (to go with his white button down)

AE Exploded Plaid Board Shorts (one of 3 new swim suits for him)


These are some of the things we've started to get from our vaca list. Other items on the list include: a new luggage set, passport holder, Vera Bradley hanging organizer, some new flip flops, and a new bathing suit for me!



♥ Erin

No comments: