Thursday, April 15, 2010

New Look!

As you can tell, my blog had a make over! I finally check the gmail account that I had to open to start this blog and there was a message in there about a new template designer. When I started this blog, the templates were very basic and boring. So you had to go out on your own and find a template that best suited your needs. For me, I wanted 3 columns which meant slim pickin'! It took me forever and I eventually found one I could deal with. I never really loved my old layout. Anyway, the problem with picking your own template and adding it's HTML was that you couldn't change anything like colors or font (unless you were a whiz at HTML code which I am not). Since this was within Blogger I could pick a template, choose my background, and change all my fonts and colors. I still have a little bit of tweaking to do, but I'm pretty happy with it now. What do you guys think?




♥ Erin

1 comment:

Robin Maidman said...

i like it way better...more bright and cheerful!