Thursday, April 8, 2010

New Fave Restaurant



A couple of weeks ago our neighbors took us to this sushi buffet they have been raving about for months. It has to be the biggest variety of sushi and Japanese food I have ever seen in my life! It was wonderful! And for those of you who aren't huge sushi fans, they have a salad bar and hot entrees like lobster, crab legs and chicken teriyaki. Of course what would a buffet be without dessert? They have a huge fruit bar and an amazing amount of dessert choices like banana crepes, cappuccino cup and strawberry cheesecake. They even serve alcohol!

I have to say I was really overwhelmed and I stuck to mostly sushi because they had so many choices, but I can't wait to go back. It's cheaper to go during the week and even cheaper for lunch. Prices during the week range from $16-$20 per person, but over the weekend it jumps to about $30 per person.

They have restaurants all over the world and the one near us is located in Fairfax in the Fair Oaks Mall. They are always rotating their menu so it's never the same. I hope you guys enjoy. Below are some of my faves. Mmmmm.


Seaweed Salad


Sushi


Soft shell Crab


For more information you can visit their website: http://www.todaifairfax.com/.





♥ Erin

No comments: