Friday, April 2, 2010

Easter Candy Fave

Does anybody else love things that are only around seasonally? For example, Tim loves Sam Adams Octoberfest & Irish Potatoes. Obviously he can only get the beer in the fall for a very very brief month and the Irish Potatoes are only around between St. Patty's day and Easter. My go to food around Easter...Cadbury Cream Eggs! They have filled my Easter baskets since I was little and I can never go without at least one around Easter time. They are my all time favorite Easter candy. I found an article on the Wallet Pop blog about seasonal products we wished were year round. You can find the article on here. What are some of your seasonal faves? A couple more of mine are: my mommom's kiffles (German cookies) that she only makes at Christmas & Starbucks Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate that's only available around Christmas.



♥ Erin

No comments: