Thursday, March 11, 2010

New Links!

I added a few more links to my blog that I think you guys will like as much as I do. One of the first websites I go to every morning while I'm having my breakfast is AOL.com. The homepage has the most up-to-date news on everything from celebs to top headlines to sports. They also have a huge list of their own blogs that I absolutely love. I added my favorites to the sites tab on the left hand side of the blog. Let me know if you like them! I hope everyone is having a great week.

ShelterPop - Your go-to site for everything home. Find out about the hottest and trendiest designs for your living room, what celebs buy to design their houses and how to do things yourself when it comes to your home. They also have some great tips on organization, color schemes and new products.

StyleList - Another one of my favorite fashion sites to go to. The neat thing about the site is that it gives great beauty tips and the articles are really entertaining to read. Some of the articles today have to do with office attire for the tall woman, how to do home highlights and how to tighten your face after losing weight. Of course it also ties in celebrity news and fashion as well which I'm always a fan of. This blog mixed all my favorite magazines into one. It's like reading Cosmo, Vanity Fair, People and Shape all at the same time.

LemonDrop - This is my women's lifestyle blog that reminds me that there are many women out there who are going through the same thing you are. It's all covered here: dating, love, sex, health and even etiquette. Do you want to know when in your relationship you'll be the happiest or why women chose weird baby names? This website answers those questions.

Paw Nation - Everything pets...enough said. Really good training and health articles for you and your pets. Plus they have super cute pictures! You guys know I'm an animal lover.

♥ Erin

No comments: