Friday, March 5, 2010

I didn't die!

Hey guys! I know I've been MIA for months now, but I'm ready to be back. Sorry for the ridiculous hiatus but life got really busy and something had to give. Between the holidays, work (and trying to find a new job), this crazy weather we've been having and just being plain busy I couldn't even think about the blog. I've had so much to say, but just no time to say it. So hopefully I'll be able to make some more time for this. I know how you guys enjoy it!

A couple of things that are new...our nephew finally arrived! Tyler Landen was born January 26th; he was 8 lbs. 1 oz. and 21 freaking inches long! Grace, Timmy, and Ty are doing very well. We plan to see them next weekend.

I finally have gone back to the gym and renewed my LA Fitness membership! Except for being deathly ill last week, I have been going regularly. My goal is to lose 5-10 lbs by May.

After a very long year, my best friend Erin is moving back from Cali. Even though I'm not in PA anymore, it was really tough to go home and not see her. Next weekend when Tim and I go to PA my 3 best girlfriends and I will all be together, we haven't all been together since Christmas.

Other than that, I'm looking forward to the weekend because it's supposed to be really nice here. I'll definitely be outside as much as I can soaking up that Vitamin D! I hope everyone has a good weekend. My next post will be something funny for everyone to start their weekend off with.


♥ Erin

No comments: