Friday, March 12, 2010

Eclipse Trailer!

I'm sure most of you have already seen it, but I have to post it anyway. First, a 10 second teaser was released followed by the much anticipated 1 minute and 33 seconds full trailer. I have to say I was really impressed (even though I felt the same with New Moon). I won't believe it until I see it on June 30th that hopefully the 3rd time is a charm and the newest director, David Slade, will get it right. Don't get me wrong, I like the films but I don't think any of the films do the books nearly any justice. My justification on this is simple...look at Harry Potter. Great books and great movies with big budgets and wonderful actors. I place all blame strictly on the screen writer who can't write worth a damn which for some reason Summit has decided to keep for all 3 movies. I also don't see any chemistry between Kristen Stewart and Rob Pattinson who can act in every other movie I see them in except for the Twilight movies. I just don't get it. But I'll stop there. I'm going to start this 3rd movie with a clean slate, but as always you know I love to hear what you guys think! Enjoy the official first trailer of Eclipse below and make sure you check back for more Eclipse news as it unfolds!




♥ Erin

No comments: