Friday, March 5, 2010

30 Seconds to Mars


Today I got a wonderful reminder from Ticketmaster that totally made my day. I have been waiting to see 30 Seconds to Mars for years now. Every time they come to town, I'm either busy or couldn't find tickets. Now that I have Ticketmaster reminding me when my fave groups and artists are coming to town, I get a little more warning. I am very excited to announce that 30 Seconds to Mars will be performing at Bender Arena at American University April 23rd. The following night they'll actually be heading up to Philly and playing the Electric Factory for those of you fans in PA. Tickets go on sale tomorrow morning at 10 a.m. You can visit Ticketmaster or click here for the direct link. Mutemath, Neon Trees & Street Drum Corps are opening for them. I'm super psyched to see Mutemath who I'm also a big fan of. Tickets are $25 and are all General Admission. If anyone else is planning on going let me know.

♥ Erin

No comments: