Saturday, November 7, 2009

Philly Sports

Last Monday my wonderful friend Christina from Christina's Favorite Things gave Tim & I tickets to the Eagles vs. Redskins MNF game. We had great seats and had so much fun watching the Eagles kick the crap out of the Redskins. The following weekend when we went home to Philly, my dad had a ticket for me for game 4 of the World Series. Even though I had to be at work in DC the next day, I still went. I watched my Phils lose and didn't get home until 5 AM! It was totally worth it because I had a blast with my dad and my uncle, it was just a shame to have been handed a loss by the now World Champion Yankees. Here are some pics from both events.



Christina & I at MNF

View from our seats

Big Daddy Coach Reid


Getting a close up of my man Chase


Steve Carlton & Jamie Moyer

Even though it was a very tough loss, my Philadelphia Phillies are still champions in my heart. It was a great World Series and I'm already counting down to Spring Training 2010 (Pitchers & Catchers report in 3 and 1/2 months btw!). So congratulations Phillies for being 2009 NL Champs and taking us fans on one hell of a ride! I'm definitely getting an NL Champs shirt for Christmas. Right before the postseason started I ordered a new 08 WS Champs Tee because I shrunk mine and had to give it to my sister. It was a shirt that I saw last year, but could never find. I was so excited when I found it and that it was only $15! I didn't wear it all postseason because I swore it was bad luck. Now I can finally wear it!



Totally going on my Xmas list




My new favorite tee

♥ Erin

No comments: