Monday, November 9, 2009

Paranormal Activity



So I sucked it up and saw Paranormal Activity and I have to tell you I was not impressed. I had heard mixed reviews about it. I had friends that were scared out of their mind and then I had friends who said it was stupid. My vote...not scary. I won't say it was a horrible movie because it was good especially for the budget they had. It just wasn't as scary as I had hoped. I felt that if they played it off like the Blair Witch Project did, pretending that it was real footage found, it would have been scarier. Coming out and saying it wasn't real just didn't help. I definitely recommend you go see it, but you might want to wait for it to hit DVD.

The other scary movie that I want to see is The Fourth Kind which I'm pretty sure will scare the living you know what out of me. I'll let you guys know how it is. If anybody has seen it please let me know. Here's the freaky trailer.





I'm really excited to see it, but I have to find someone to go with me because Tim refuses! Let me know your thoughts on either movie!


♥ Erin

No comments: