Thursday, November 19, 2009

Jimmy Choo @ H & M



I have been squealing about this since I heard about it a couple months ago! Jimmy Choo has teamed up with retail giant H&M with a less expensive clothing line or clothing line for the people as I call it. Hey, just because you have a tight budget doesn't mean you can't look good or deserve expensive fashion. I think it's great that designers are teaming up with big retailers to give us little people a chance to look like Sarah Jessica Parker. Designers have been doing it for years like Isaac Mizrahi for Target, Vera Wang for Kohl's, Anna Sui for Target, MaxAzria for Walmart, and finally Jimmy Choo for H&M. I can hardly contain myself. Check out the site here. It has the whole line on the site for men and women, shoes and accessories. The most expensive shoe is still only $299. I don't know about you, but I'd pay that for a pair of Jimmy Choo's! The line debuted this weekend in 200 cities around the world, people waited in line for 14 hours in the rain in NYC, and when it was all said and done people were selling items on Ebay for double the price. This is serious shit ladies! Most of the stock is totally gone. The only stores you can get the line from in the US is NYC, LA, San Francisco, & Chicago. I saw an article that said that the line will be restocked today in those stores, but until then that's where you need to go. Nothing is available online as of yet, but I'll keep you posted. Anybody have any information please let me know. It's hard to find pictures of the line since it's so new and the site is in flash so I can't save the pics to post. I found 2 of some shoes that I am totally in love with!





♥ Erin

1 comment:

オテモヤン said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.