Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Fall Wardrobe

Over the last few months I've been slowly getting my fall wardrobe started. I bought some really great things from Old Navy, Gap, & American Eagle. I love everything I bought and wanted to share it with you. Everything I bought was in store and not online even though I've been trying to do more online shopping because I get cash back with my Ebates account. It was really important to me that I found things that can be versatile so I can wear them at work or when I'm out. All clothes can be found online as well. Let me know what you think! Sorry for the lighting issues, I tried the best I could!


AE orange cable knit sweater

AE green striped sweater

AE white waffle shirt

Old Navy floral tank with green sweater

GAP gray beaded tank with salmon knit

GAP navy button neck wool sweater

My favorite outfit

GAP brown longsleeve tee with white angora cowl neck sweater
Boots by Steve Madden
Skinny Jeans from Garage




Old Navy hidden heel (left)

AE brown suede flats (right)

♥ Erin

1 comment:

Christina said...

Cute outfits!!! Love the green with floral tank.