Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Countdown to New Moon



I can't wait to see New Moon this week. I have been trying to get tickets to see the advanced screening at Tyson's Corner tonight, but tickets are starting to become outrageously expensive and not worth it. Plus they make you get there at 6:30 for a 9:30 start. What are you supposed to do for 3 hours? And then these people want you to pay $40 for a movie ticket! It's a movie ticket; at max it will cost me $12. We thought about going to see it opening night at midnight, but it will just mess my day up to do that. So we're going to see the last showing at 10:10. Our goal if you must know is to have the least amount of screaming teenagers and adolescents in the theater. I know there's no way to avoid it, but I would like to minimize the amount of them around me because I know they're going to ruin my experience! I can't even believe it's already here, I feel like it was yesterday that I was seeing Twilight. I will definitely have a review for you guys next week and I'm really interested to hear what you guys think as well. Since the premier was Monday, there should be some reviews popping up today. Reviews for Twilight weren't good, but New Moon looks oh so much better so we'll see what the critics have to say about it.


♥ Erin

No comments: