Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Sorry for the hiatus!

Hey guys, just wanted to leave a note letting you know I'm not dead...just super busy. October is a really busy month for us. Last weekend we had my mom and her friend in town from South Carolina and at the same time Tim's boss was here as well because they had a conference in Bristow, VA. This weekend my friend Jane will be in and we have a jam packed weekend to entertain her! Every weekend this month we're either out of town or having people visit. Just this past Monday we had dinner with an old high school friend that was in town. Yes...I'm pretty much spent and it's only the 7th of October. On top of it all the Phillies started Game 1 of the NLDS against the Rockies and they won!! I finally have a bunch of stuff to post, it's just finding the time. Here's just a hint of what's to come: I got some great new fall clothes from Old Navy, won something fantastic from my local radio station, entered a great giveaway I'm super excited about (thanks to Christina), got my phone fixed, and in between all of that there will be plenty of Phillies updates. Let's put it this way, I didn't get to watch OTH and Gossip Girl until tonight (and you all know how I love those shows on Monday). So stay put, stay tuned, and I'll talk to you all soon! Hope everyone is having a great week.


♥ Erin

1 comment:

Prep-E Girl said...

Hi Erin!

Thanks for your support for Puppies Behind Bars!

And...we have the same blog name!!! LOL! Great minds think alike!

-E

PS - I can't read your blog too well because the black print is tough to see on the dark background. :(

PPS - Time Traveler's Wife = awesome book!