Friday, September 11, 2009

Phillies Postseason Lottery & Great New Find

If you haven't registered yet for the Phillies Postseason Lottery, you need to! The Phillies have a more efficient ordering process for postseason ticket opportunities. Basically what they do is they offer to their season ticket holders first and what's left goes up for lottery. If you win the lottery then you get the chance to purchase tickets for the postseason. I've had friends win before and they got really lucky! Tickets are obviously at face value and you just never know what you could come up with. The current lottery is for the first round of the playoffs (NLDS series). They'll do this with every round the team gets through. To register for the lottery you can click here, and for all postseason ticket information go here.

Collegiate Snuggies!

So while I was on facebook last night, I came across an ad on the side of the page advertising Collegiate Snuggies!! Snuggies have been the butt of many jokes lately, especially the ones they made for dogs not too long ago. When I saw this I got so excited! I'm definitely buying a Penn State one! The regular ones they sell are definitely something to make fun of though, they look like Jedi robes from Star Wars. If their collegiate line sells, I'm sure they'll start selling them for the MLB, NFL, NBA, & NHL in no time! Click here for the Collegiate Snuggies website and order yours today, they're great Christmas gifts!

♥ Erin

1 comment:

Christina said...

OMG! I must get one. I really want a snuggie. Now the question is which to get - WVU or Eagles